MOMS Club of Sunnyvale, CA
The MOMS Club® of Sunnyvale, CA, is a part of International MOMS Club®, an international, non-profit organization for women who are at-home moms. Our boundaries include most of Sunnyvale, along with the cities of Cupertino, Los Altos and Mountain View. (Sunnyvale residents become part of either the MOMS Club® of Sunnyvale, CA, or our sister chapter, MOMS Club® of Santa Clara, CA, depending on their school district.)The MOMS Club® of Sunnyvale, CA provides friendship, support and community to our members and their families. Mostly we are a fun way to meet other moms who share similar experiences as you. Whether you stay at home full time, work outside the home part-time, or have a home-based business, if you are with your children during the day we have lots of activities for you and your child. We aren't meant to do this alone! Share the joys and struggles of motherhood with a caring group of fellow moms.Our activities include:
* Weekly, age-specific playgroups at local parks or member's homes.
* Frequent park days and kid crafts
* Field trips: indoor play areas, museums, zoos, and more!
* Lunches at kid-friendly restaurants
* Moms' Nights Out
* Holiday parties with food, activities, and fun
* Charity events - We host several fundraisers throughout the year to benefit local families in need.Membership is open to mothers who have children from newborns to school age and beyond. Prospective members are asked to attend two events, a Monthly Meeting and/or Park days, before officially joining. Membership fees are very reasonable - only $35 a year, to cover administrative expenses.For information about our Club or to attend a trial event, please contact our Membership VP at firstname.lastname@example.org or contact www.momsclub.org to find a Club in your area.