Nassau County Mothers of Twins
Join Us Today!
Our group uses BigTent to help manage our communications and signups. We’re currently having technical problems registering new members.
For assistance joining our group, please contact BigTent Customer Support at email@example.com.
If you've got TWINS or more, the Nassau County Parents of Multiples Club (NCPOMC) is here for you (formerly Nassau County Parents of Twins Club). As mothers of twins and more in this non-profit organization, we share our ideas, build friendships and offer support - and we've been doing it since 1960!To join, please click on: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdXenJFDA77wsgUPAld72AoVdm9Gde0kSWFf3LZ306CJj0fmA/viewform?c=0&w=1For membership questions email - firstname.lastname@example.org or for general questions email - email@example.com.BENEFITS TO BECOMING A MEMBER:
* Big Sisters to guide you compassionately
* Small group discussions
* Postpartum Hotline
* Meals for new Moms
* Monthly award-winning newsletter
* Key programs & speakers
* Interactive website
* Equipment exchange, tag sales
* Make lifelong friends
* Playmates for your children
* Family events, outings and parties
* Playgroups, Book Club, Moms nights out
* Activities also for school-aged twinsWe meet on the third Tuesday of every month(except July and December)at the Parkway Community Church, 95 Stewart Ave, Hicksville, NY starting with support at 7:30 pm, business at 8:00pm and speakers and small groups at 8:30pm. Light refreshments are always served.Put all your worries to rest and come make some friends at the Nassau County Parents of Multiples Club!