Paradise Valley Mothers of Multiples (PVMOM)
Join Us Today!
Our group uses BigTent to help manage our communications and signups. We’re currently having technical problems registering new members.
For assistance joining our group, please contact BigTent Customer Support at email@example.com.
Welcome to PVMOM!
To join PVMOM, please visit: http://www.pvmom.org/membership.html
The Paradise Valley Mothers of Multiples Club was founded in 1984 to educate members on child development and rearing as it relates to multiples through the interchange of information between parents, educators, doctors and others with a direct interest and appropriate experience.
Over the last 30 years PVMOM has grown to become one of the largest clubs for mothers and families of multiples in Arizona with over 200 members. PVMOM covers the north Phoenix, Scottsdale and Paradise Valley areas. However, we also have members as far west as Wickenburg, as far east as Fountain Hills, as far north as Sedona and as far south as Chandler/Gilbert. Paradise Valley Mothers of Multiples recognizes a partnership of support with Multiples of America (also known as the National Organization of Mothers of Twins Clubs, Inc.), www.multiplesofamerica.org.
PVMOM is a non-profit 501(c)(3) organization funded by dues and fundraising efforts. Our dues are $35 annually. New or expecting mothers of multiples can try the club out for free for 3 months before paying dues. Our membership year is from Aug 1st through July 31st of the following year and dues are paid at the beginning of the membership term.
• Invitations to all club meetings, playdates, holiday parties, club picnics, parent and mom nights out.
• Access to our Big Tent discussion forum and online community.
• Subscription to PVMOM’s monthly e-newsletter.
• Early entry to our twice-yearly clothing and baby item sale, and reduced seller fees.
• Access to our support networking, which includes counseling and advice on multiples and parenting multiples.
• Membership in Multiples of America and subscription to their newsletter.
• Ability to attend the Multiples of America Convention as a representative of the club.
• A chance to make life-long friends.
PVMOM General Meetings are held the FIRST THURSDAY of each month at 6:30pm unless otherwise noted . All members and prospective members are welcome and encouraged to attend.
The General Meeting location is HONOR HEALTH SCOTTSDALE SHEA, 9003 EAST SHEA BLVD., SCOTTSDALE, AZ 85260. Meetings are held in the conference center on the first floor at the south end of the hospital.
Activities and guest speaker topics include health, fitness, nutrition, financial planning, school and educational issues, twin panels, mothers of older multiples panels, question and answer nights, safety issues etc. Parents are welcome to attend with their infants.