MOMS Club of Santa Clara, CA
Join us Today!
MOMS Club® of Santa Clara, CA
International MOMS Club® is a non-profit organization for women who are stay-at-home moms. The MOMS Club® of Santa Clara, CA serves families in Santa Clara (95050, 95051, and 95054 zip codes) as well as families residing within the adjacent areas of Sunnyvale, San Jose, and Cupertino served by the Santa Clara Unified School District.
The MOMS Club® of Santa Clara, CA is a membership organization with annual dues of approximately $25. The dues are used for administrative costs such as supplies, postage and our charter fee. We also make significant donations to other local nonprofits each year.
The goals of the Santa Clara chapter are to provide friendship, support, and community to our members and their families. Mostly, we are a fun way to meet other moms who share similar experiences as you. Whether you stay at home full time, work outside the home part-time, or have a home-based business; if you are with your children during the day we have lots of activities for you and your child.Our activities include:
- Weekly, age-specific playgroups at local parks or people's houses
- Frequent park days at parks in Santa Clara and the surrounding areas
- Field trips: indoor play areas, museums, zoos, and lots of other fun places that the Bay Area has to offer
- Lunches at kid-friendly restaurants
- Moms' Nights Out
- Holiday parties with food, activities, and fun
- Service projects to support other women and children in our community
For information about our club or to join, please contact our Membership VP at email@example.com or use the form on the right of this page to share your information for us to get back to you.