Seacoast Mothers Association
Join us Today!
The Seacoast Mothers Association (SMA) is a volunteer-led, non-profit organization for moms with young families and/or expectant moms in the Seacoast areas of New Hampshire and Southern Maine. We strive to connect moms with similar interests, provide a support network, facilitate information sharing and develop friendships between our members and their families.
SMA provides a safe and secure online community for members only. Our on-line community provides forums for member communications, a calendar of SMA events, social events for moms, information on businesses offering SMA members discounts, play dates and much more. * Our children's activities are geared for those under 6-years old.*
If you have questions or would like further information, please email email@example.com.
What SMA Offers
SMA offers a variety of opportunities and benefits to its members including:
* Secure online community of local moms
* Forum for asking for advice, sharing information and socializing
* Variety of playgroups, activity groups for moms & kids
* Support programs like meals for moms
* Special interest sub-groups
* Social events and annual family events throughout the year
* A friendly place to meet local moms online and in real life
Welcome New and Former Members!
Membership in SMA is $30 per year (financial aid is available to those who qualify-select "offline payment"). As we take privacy and security seriously, we may call you or the member who referred you to verify your identity. To join, follow the "sign-up" link on this page and also check that you meet the following criteria:
1) Be a mom or expectant mom.
2) Live within the greater Seacoast area of New Hampshire or southern Maine. We accept members from the following list of SAUs and towns in NH and Maine
Enrollment / Sign Up Process - How it works After clicking "sign up" on this page, you will be asked for your email address. Once submitted, you will receive an email with further instructions and a link. Please check your spam folder if you do not see this invitation email within a few minutes. The email will come from firstname.lastname@example.org. From there you can follow the link to enroll. Your membership will require approval and finally payment. You can return to this page and sign in to complete the enrollment at any time during the process. Please note that we accept pay pal, credit cards and financial aid for payment. As a rule we do not accept personal checks.
Questions? Please click below for:
The SMA Board of Directors