Toledo Mothers of Twins Club
Join us Today!
Welcome to TMOTC!
The Toledo Mothers of Twins Club is a non-profit organization which was established on November 19, 1953 by Marge Ainsworth. Our mission is to provide support, advice and empowerment to mothers of multiples and their families. Currently, we have over 100 members, 9 of which are mothers of triplets. Our members represent all ages and stages of life. As you know, being a mother of multiples is an amazing blessing and incredible journey. We invite you to share it with us.
“BEING A MEMBER OF TMOTC WILL TOUCH YOUR HEART AND CHANGE YOUR LIFE FOREVER”
Membership to TMOTC includes:
- The opportunity to connect with mothers of multiples and develop lasting friendships
- Access to our website
- Monthly Meetings which provide support, parenting advice, guest speakers, networking and informational resources
- Monthly Newsletter “News Of Twos”
- Monthly Social Events including “Time-Out for Moms"
- Members’ and Children’s Holiday Parties
- Biannual Clothing Sales held in Spring and Fall
- Educational library
- Multiple Social Service Activities and volunteer opportunities
- Confidential support hotline
Held monthly at The Toledo Hospital in Croxton Memorial Auditorium
The 2nd Thursday of every month from September through May
Social Time: 7:00pm
Meeting : 7:30pm
The Toledo Mothers of Twins Club is affiliated with both the Ohio Federation of Mothers of Twins Club and the National Organization of Mothers of Twins Club. For more information please visit their websites at: www.ofmotc.org or www.nomotc.org